Fundraising for drum corps members' tour fees!

10:28 PM

I like helping. I like art. I like marching band. Hence, Anthony and I made these paintings of the various uniforms our high school marching band has worn to help raise money for contracted members of any drum & bugle corps that attend(ed) Harlingen South High School.

The following uniforms are available:


Classic green coat


White coat
(NOTE: Both of the above paintings will eventually have actual sequins on them. They technically are not completed in this picture, but this is what it will look like under the sequins.)


2008 Rhapsody In Blue


2011 Let Freedom Ring!


Black uniform

I'm also working on painting the 2007 show shirt for any of you 2008-2011 alumni interested.

PRICES:

One painting is $25.

If you want MORE THAN ONE painting, you will be charged $10 per additional painting. For example, the total for two paintings will be $35. The total for all five paintings will be $65. Shipping is $15.

INSTRUCTIONS ON ORDERING A PAINTING:

1) MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK or TEXT ME and tell me which painting(s) you would like.

2) Click the DONATE button below. You will be opted to pay via credit/debit card OR your PayPal account.

3) Enter the total amount that I have instructed you to enter.

4) I will let you know when I ship the painting(s) via Facebook/text message!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts