March of Dimes/March for Babies

10:48 AM

Teen Mom 2 has inspired me.

No, I am not going to have a child to become a reality star.. :) I was inspired by Miss Chelsea Houska to participate in the March of Dimes! :D

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and after I saw an episode of Teen Mom 2 a few weeks ago, I decided to search for upcoming events for the March of Dimes in my RGV-area.
There is one walk in Brownsville on April the 14th, I believe. So I chose that one! And now I have a $100 goal to reach before then :) Of course, as a Mighty Hawk Band member, I think I can surpass that goal with ease.

BUT, how about I get some help? :) There's a badge somewhere at the bottom of this page. I believe it's after my About Me? But you should seriously click on 'Donate Now!' and help me teach this goal a lesson.

The money goes to help mothers-to-be go through full-term pregnancies so that their babies may be as healthy as can be, AND it goes to premature or ill babies! Babies are awesome!

Click 'Donate Now!' porfissss :) (I'm so Mexican -.-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts